2018 Biddy Basketball Information
1. All games will be played in the new Elementary East Gym.
2. Enter through the south doors of the Elementary building (near the gym) or through Community Education.
3. Please arrive 20 minutes early to sign in and pick up your child's shirt in the gym.
4. If you were a late registration, please try to have your child wear a shirt the same color as their team color. Not all late registrations are guaranteed a shirt.
5. Follow us on Facebook - KM Biddy Basketball.
*Get Text Updates: Text @kmbi to 81010 (for information, weather related cancelations, and other changes that may occur).
Thank you for participating in Biddy Basketball!
Biddy Basketball is a program designed to introduce children to the game of basketball. The major emphasis of the program is to teach children basic skills in an environment that promotes teamwork and fun. The first half of each 45 minute session is devoted to the fundamentals of basketball whereas the second half allows for practicing skills in a scrimmage format.
Who can participate in Biddy Basketball? Children who are in preschool (and are 4 years of age) through 3rd grade. There will be three divisions; all are co-ed.
1. Pre-school & Kindergarten
2. 1st & 2nd grade
3. 3rd grade
When and where will Biddy Basketball take place?
Kasson-Mantorville Elementary School gymnasium
(Practice times for each age level will be determined once registration is complete - beginning at 8:30 am through 12:15 pm)
When, where and how can I register?
Register through Community Education. Check out the 5 easy ways to register: By Mail, Online, In Person, Phone or Fax. (Please specify your t-shirt size on the registration form or when registering online)
What fees do I pay?
Registration fee is $35.00. (includes a t-shirt for all participants)
Late registration fees: (t-shirt is not guaranteed) after December 18th registration fee increases to $55.00
We encourage all parents to consider volunteering to assist with coaching. All volunteer coaches will receive a free t-shirt (please note in the registration notes if registering online). Ideally, there will be at least two coaches per team. Sign up will be offered at the time of registration. If you have questions, please contact Mitchell and Tiffany Swanson by email at MSwanson@kasinvestment.com.
|Contact: Mitchell Swanson|