|Frequently Asked Questions|
How do I register for classes?
There are 5 easy ways to register for K-M Community Education classes.
1) You may register on-line by following the instructions provided on this website.
2) You may phone in your registration using Mastercard, Visa or Discover. Have your credit card number & expiration date ready when you call.
3) You may copy the registration form found under the subheading "Sign-Up and Registration Forms", fill it out, and mail it along with payment to:
K-M Community Education
606 16th St. NE
Kasson, MN 55944
4) You may bring your registration into the Community Education Office located at the above address.
5) Our fax number is 507-634-1320. You may fax your registration form along with your credit card number.
Registration is not complete until payment has been received.
What is your cancellation policy?
Complete refunds or credits are given if a class is cancelled or filled. If you withdraw from a class, a full refund or credit will be given provided the request is made at least five working days prior to the first day of class. If a request is made after this deadline, a Community Education voucher may be issued at the discretion of the director. On the occasion that tickets have been purchased in advance, we will have to charge for the price of the ticket unless we can find someone to take your place at the last minute.
Are scholarships available to help with the cost of tuition?
It is our desire that everyone in the coummunity has an opportunity to participate in Community Education events and classes. If your financial situation is preventing you from registering, please contact us for scholarship information. All requests will remain confidential.
Do you allow for UCare Member discounts?
Community Education does work with UCare. If you are a member, please indicate that information on your registration form and we will see to it that you receive the member discount on your classes.
When do the new brochures come out?
The K-M Community Education brochure is published 3 times each year. They are distributed via U.S. Mail to all box holders in Kasson and Mantorville. You can expect delivery to occur the week after Labor Day in September, the first week in January and the third week of April. If you do not receive a brochure, please call to have your name added to our mailing list.
I have a great idea for a class. Whom do I tell?
We are always looking for new ideas. If we are not offering something that you are interested in, let us know and we will do what we can to make it happen. You may call or email Cindy or Janelle (634-4464)
How do I become a Community Education instructor?
If you are interested in teaching a class, please contact Jenny at 634-4464 or email@example.com. She will answer your questions and work with you to accommodate your talents.